Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
If you do buy one from GSF, check it has the adjusters, it may sound stupid but I had a look at a beam in one of their stores. The adjuster plates and bolts were missing, as far as I am aware these are not available separately, the salesman didn't know about aircooled sparts so as far as he was concerned that was how the beam is supplied. Naturally I did not buy it.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
you know they are lhd beams dont you? the steering damper bracket needs cutting off and welding on the other side.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Most of the 'off the shelf' adjustable beams are from the same factory (puma), any of the usual suppliers should be able to supply you with one, ie ssp/heritage, big boys toys, cool-air, machine7 etc.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah thanks people, I don't mind welding the damper. Has anyone got any pictures of there ride height with these. Unless someone has a spare adjustable beam kicking about!!

·
Registered
13,140 Posts
As said above - they are the same puma beam as sold by most other places, but usually a bit cheaper than most.
Height wise, dropped mine to it's lowest and struggled to get the jack under it - at more sensible height now

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Ones gracing the front of my 69 cabby and its sweet althogh i dont like it on Sheffield roads but thats another story :crazy: ....it was easy to change to right had drive app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts