Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of us must wish, going on the Gumball, it would be soo cool! You can now purchase the full body stickers, for any old car, and make it look like your car has been on the rally.

So me and a few friends, we bought the kits, and put them on pur cars. Didn't see any point on putting it on mine, so mine's still bare, no p[oint, it wont move.

For the fun of it, we all did a little race to Southampton. We;re going about 80, when we see my friend, and he's been pulled over! He just said, it's a rally, not a race. and the police man let him off. He was doing about 130 :D

If it doubt, say you're in the gumball :incheek: :crazy:

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Hendrixmaster said:
As many of us must wish, going on the Gumball, it would be soo cool! You can now purchase the full body stickers, for any old car, and make it look like your car has been on the rally.

So me and a few friends, we bought the kits, and put them on pur cars. Didn't see any point on putting it on mine, so mine's still bare, no p[oint, it wont move.

For the fun of it, we all did a little race to Southampton. We;re going about 80, when we see my friend, and he's been pulled over! He just said, it's a rally, not a race. and the police man let him off. He was doing about 130 :D

er yeah right! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seemed to work for him :hangloose

What else could you say....

... You're interfering with a FBI Investigation....

.... I'm xXx .....

or my fav!
... I'm Spiderman!!! :group:

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Hendrixmaster said:

This thread is worthless without pics.... :D

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
Alain said:
and slipped the lump right into the back of his zwitter...
Alain's an expert at slipping things into the back of things... :incheek:

I'll leave you to read that how you like :D

·
Registered
26,802 Posts
Hendrixmaster said:

fantastic.....youve bought hooky stickers of the interweb to make your cars look like something there not and you boast about breaking the law and make up some childish bullshit about being let off by the police at 130....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: maybe you might want to try the max power forum...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Why would you want to stick gumball stickers on your cars anyway?

Fair enough, if you've actually done the rally and are on your way back from it... But why would someone who hasn't done the rally want them on their car whilst the rally isnt even being run? :confused:

But yeah, maybe your right.. the police just may of forgotten when this highly publicised and highly organised rally was being run, and the police very rarely let real gumballers off with speeding tickets... so i doubt they'd of let your mate off with one for 130mph. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts