Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from this......

to this......

hour and a half of shading done, getting there!!

got another 2 hours booked i think at the end of the month

·
Registered
783 Posts
mattherat said:
from this......

to this......

hour and a half of shading done, getting there!!

got another 2 hours booked i think at the end of the month
Cool work bud who did it ??

Im booked in for 6 hours next Thursday to get started on a full Vince Ray design back peice with Trevor Davey in Stow, AKA Tattoo,s

·
Registered
448 Posts
Cool mate, I know how you are feeling, had a session this afternoon on my arm, 3 hrs of colour and it hurts like hell now.......

have no idea how to post you a piccy though....

Good luck at the end of the month.....

6plit3, if you can do 6 hours dude, you are a braver man than i, good luck...

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shamilee2 said:
Cool mate, I know how you are feeling, had a session this afternoon on my arm, 3 hrs of colour and it hurts like hell now.......

sign up on photobucket.com (its free) upload the piccy, copy the img link and then paste in a reply. bingo!!

63split, i get all mine done by stan at freedom tattooz in ipswich, shop is near where revetts used to be

·
Registered
783 Posts
shamilee2 said:

6 hours is small fry i did 9 straight on my left leg ;)

It goes all the way around and hut like hell couldnt walk properly for 2 days :(

·
Registered
783 Posts
mattherat said:
sign up on photobucket.com (its free) upload the piccy, copy the img link and then paste in a reply. bingo!!

63split, i get all mine done by stan at freedom tattooz in ipswich, shop is near where revetts used to be
He did my missus,s back and started up with Trevor Davey (my tattooist) they ran the Inkspot together which was right next door to Revetts back in the day ;)

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
cool as tats,if i had my way i would be covered in them,but for know ill just have to resign myself to out of sight ones

·
Registered
783 Posts
SPANNERBOY said:
cool as tats,if i had my way i would be covered in them,but for know ill just have to resign myself to out of sight ones
Why??

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
6split3 said:
He did my missus,s back and started up with Trevor Davey (my tattooist) they ran the Inkspot together which was right next door to Revetts back in the day ;)
i first met stan when he was at inkspot, he bacame a friend before he started tattooing me cos he had a split at the time that is still around ippo

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
looking sweet matt! ;) i might get off my arse one day and post a few pics of mine.....but then the way i see it i've only got one tattoo on each arm... :incheek:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
itfczx9r said:
looking sweet matt! ;) i might get off my arse one day and post a few pics of mine.....but then the way i see it i've only got one tattoo on each arm... :incheek:
DO IT!!!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah mate, we will have to repeat it again sometime!!

get the tattoo sorted sonny, better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done is my motto

1 - 13 of 13 Posts