Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im going to a halloween party like many and im trying to think of something strange/ funny to go as, not the usual, i have a few ideas but im not 100% on any. i know its a tad early but i need to get the stuff :D

any wild ideas welcome :D

mei :hangloose

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
for a pimp's & hoe's night at uni years ago my mate went as a 'hose' - as in all green and stripey with a yellow plant pot on his head

the pictures are on my old hard drive so ill try and dig them out

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
go compleatly naked but with a comdom on your nose. when people ask you what your suposed to be , say " fuck nose". :D :incheek:

as in, fuck knows. just incase ANYONE DONT get it :rolleyes: :crazy:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cal_look67 said:
go compleatly naked but with a comdom on your nose. when people ask you what your suposed to be , say " fuck nose". :D :incheek:

as in, fuck knows. just incase ANYONE DONT get it :rolleyes: :crazy:
:lol: :lol: liking this one

mei :hangloose

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I got 'clowned-up' last year as a spooky killer clown. Scared the shit out of myself when I saw the pictures afterwards..!!

Used an ASDA face-paint kit, some comedy teeth, a harlequin rugby type fleece & jesters hat.....

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I made a costume for a red kneed tarantula...two huge discs of sponge covered in black velvet, sewn together with gaps for arms and legs. Make 4 pairs of legs then attach 2 each side and tie invisible thread to your arms and then each set of legs so they all move when you lift your arms up :lol:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
go as nacho libre .. thats wht im going to do forevery party i got ot this year ..
lok on ebay for a mexian wrestling mask theyre ace then get some pants and some leggings and a cape ..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Go as a nurse/doctor all covered in blood, with a macheti, fake severed hand, etc. in surgery greens- it's pure genius!!!

A friend went out last year as a dead usher too! Another as a bee- she isn't worried about the halloween at halloween thing!

Ooh, or go as dolls. Freaky surreal horror movie types.

I love Halloween!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts