Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to say Redknapp you twitch faced Ginger shit shower, i hope you catch Ebola and die a long and painfull death you lop sided saggy faced 'you can't coach talent like Joe Cole', backstabbing arse monger of questionable integrity.

I also hope that Frank Lampard is involved in a nasty accident where is is repeatedly analy violated with a broken bottle dipped in dogshit, and then fed month old Kentucky fried chicken until his tubby ass body quite litterally begins to rot.

There. I said it.

Thank you for your indulgence.

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Don't worry you got a cheer at The Den today. When we heard the half time scores. :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
My highly-developed, ultra tuned Samage Senses detect just a hint of displeasure here...

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
Aww poor Justin, I'm starting to pity the West Ham supporters now :lol:

Portsmouth 2-0 West Ham

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Samage said:
My highly-developed, ultra tuned Samage Senses detect just a hint of displeasure here...
And you'd be spot on.

Does anyone else have an irrational hatred of popular footballing celebrities who i could abuse on your behalf ??

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
And you'd be spot on.

Does anyone else have an irrational hatred of popular footballing celebrities who i could abuse on your behalf ??
Frank Lampard. Abuse him some more.

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
And you'd be spot on.

Other than the majority of our national team, not really.

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Red Leader said:
Other than the majority of our national team, not really.
I can do a job on them:

1. Paul Robinson - Bwahahahahaha! Dirty Tottenham custodian lets his entire counttry down by being unable to shepherd the most innocuous back pass, and then spending five minutes flattening an imaginary Divot in a most exagerated fashion. Twat.

2. Jamie Carragah - Calm down! Scouse idjit. Apparently can play anywhere in the back four, and sucks equally in all of them. Suffers from 'Gerrarditis' of being absolute shite in an England shirt, and being average-ish for Liverpool.

3. Rio Ferdinand - saggy lipped, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth defensive liabillity. Best defender in England? he's not even the best defender in his family.

4. John Terry - once said he shouldn't be Captain of his club side, i can't help but agree with the nasty little south London Pike, only more so when it comes to England. also a big mate of Frank Lampard, so nuff said.

5. Garry Neville -- His sister plays Netball for England. He plays football like he plays netball for England. His dad is called Neville Neville, surely a sure fire indication that he should never have been allowed to breed. Worthless man, worthless family. burn them all.

6. Ashley Cole - Bling Bling pop tart marrying arse. FACT.

7. Michael Carrick - Poor old drunkard's last minute panic buy. Given his propensity for the ale at least they'll be able to share a special brew at the training ground. Fondness for the white lines tells me the boy should have been a winger. Probably and alledgedly.

8. Scott Parker - I have no idea what the question is, but Scott Parker most certainly isn't the answer. EVER. Pointless in the extreme.

9. Frank Lampard - Tubby Judas beneficiarry of his dad being allowed to put the cones out for Uncle Harry. If ever a family deserved some sort of fatal hereditary disease it's this one.

10 - Wayne Rooney - Ultra thick scouse Grannny Fancier, would be more use out carrying shopping bags for his vacuous celebrity wannabe slagbag of a bird than wasting everybodies time playing in an England shirt at the moment.

11. Peter Crouch - It's nice that the freaks are allowed to play too.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
I can do a job on them:

5. Garry Neville -- His sister plays Netball for England. He plays football like he plays netball for England. His dad is called Neville Neville, surely a sure fire indication that he should never have been allowed to breed. Worthless man, worthless family. burn them all.

9. Frank Lampard - Tubby Judas beneficiarry of his dad being allowed to put the cones out for Uncle Harry. If ever a family deserved some sort of fatal hereditary disease it's this one.
:D PMSL!!

·
Registered
18,968 Posts
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
nah, thats about as funny as i get.

or do you mean football?

whichever, bore off.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:........................... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts