Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick one really i wanted to know if any one has ever the met the tech guru moby. Every time i see a post from him he is offline. He posted something then i had a look he was offline, went back to tech 2 minutes later and a nother post from him but again offline. Is he real? :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
You ever considered that it might be some of that very technical jiggery pokery where mods and admins have their online status hidden, then again, maybe moby just senses the new post and quickly nips on to reply :D

·
Torque is not cheap
14,541 Posts
'Sir' Moby has a special cloak, which not only gives him the power of invisibilty it provides him with the font of all and every bit of knowledge anyone ever needs. This knowledge he shares with everyone, the man is a VZi legend.

Incidently, when he removes his cloak and returns to normality he can often be found selling organic onions in Albert Square. ;)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Topbloke said:
'Sir' Moby has a special cloak, which not only gives him the power of invisibilty it provides him with the font of all and every bit of knowledge anyone ever needs. This knowledge he shares with everyone, the man is a VZi legend.

Incidently, when he removes his cloak and returns to normality he can often be found selling organic onions in Albert Square. ;)
Sorry i didn't realise it was sir moby :D

Really though who is he, and what does he do?

·
I'm special
3,223 Posts
I've heard that if he cuts himself he bleeds 76 oil - and if he sneezes there's a cloud or rust... ;)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts