Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just sitting here sad cuz id decided to get rid of my bug because it was not economical to fix. am i crazy? and i thought what the f*ck am i doing!

so what its holes!!! :D

:mad: ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!:mad:

i duno what i was thinking. its two members all the wings, bonnet and a heater channel, guna do him up :D cant see him go to VW hell :D

mostly finances guna be a problem, student and no job = poorness. ill find a way though. :D

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

my target is to pass i havent starte4d lessons yet and drive down in my bug for RTTS. u recon its do able?

:hangloose

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
MowAddict said:
i was just sitting here sad cuz id decided to get rid of my bug because it was not economical to fix. am i crazy? and i thought what the f*ck am i doing!

i duno what i was thinking. its two members all the wings, bonnet and a heater channel, guna do him up :D cant see him go to VW hell :D

mostly finances guna be a problem, student and no job = poorness. ill find a way though. :D

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

my target is to pass i havent starte4d lessons yet and drive down in my bug for RTTS. u recon its do able?

Good for you! But remember it's only a bit of metal. Yeah, right :lol:

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
MowAddict said:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

I hope your welding is better than your spelling and grammar :)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its my dads thats gun be welding. were just guna take it as it comes, i passed english last year! were both new so it should be good fun :D

if anyone goes to RTTS look for my bug! guna try n get a VZi sticker for it :D it will be mutil coulored prob and body will be orange :D plate is URT 905M ('urt 'em :p) :hangloose

1 - 4 of 4 Posts