Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Nah .. I'm an unsociable sod :D

Had an old school friend contact me thru friends reunited .. we exchanged e-mails for a while, but never met up.

Mind you .. I am still good friends with a few peeps that I went to primary school with, a long time ago, so I reckon I can't be that unsociable :tick:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Keep bumping into to someone that used to be one of my closest friends, but we are worlds apart now every time I see her I realise why we haven't seen each other in so long!

Its kinda sad how you can be so close and then so different in not very much time at all!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
most of my old school mates are stuck in a working class nightmare and we just have fuck all in common, all they seem to live for is to sit down the pub on a friday night, play xbox the other nights, and wait for match of the day

not for me

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
yes and no.

I've ony regretted contacting them because it has highlighted what braincell pointed out: you used to know so much, now you could be strangers.

I still at times think of getting back in contact with a few people, but I think that's nostalgia speaking and not me really wanting to be friends with them again. Nostalgia gets boring after a few emails though!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
No, I stay in contact with most of my old friends, we've all moved on and changed our views in life but luckily still remain friends :)
I have 3 best friends, one is the same age as me, one is 10 years younger and the other 20 years younger, all very dear to me, the others I regard as either good mates, just mates or aquaintences(sp)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts