Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been sorting out my wardrobes for stuff that fits and stuff that don't no more :eek:

Found that 5 sackfuls of clothes drown me now :lol: so they are bagged and ready to go ;) as im NEVER gonna be that size 18+ jeans again ;)

so the point i was going to make was..... right at the back of my wardrobe was a pair of brand new Tommy Hilifiger jeans, labels on and everything with a size 12L tag, all neatly folded and brand spanking new :eek:

I haven't been a size 12 since before i had me boys about 14 yrs ago(I briefly squeezed into some 12's when i was on a mad diet 6yrs ago...but didn't last long :( )

So where the hell did these jeans come from? :confused: I have No recollection of buying them or getting them as a prezzie....mind you my memory is shot :( but you'd think seeing them would ring a bell?

:lol: ohhhh well they're wonderful and fit most beautifully, Im chuffed to bits anyhows, just confused (for a change :incheek: )

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
never found a new unused item of clothing.
I once found a tenner i forgot I had in a jacket and was overjoyed (I was skint at the time)
I do frequently find clothes about 12 months old that no longer fit. I think this is because......sammi shrinks them in the wash!
the reality is probably more along the lines of.....I need to excercise/drink less and lose some weight (well maybe just the last one of those options :D )

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DRUNKENBUM said:
Funny that ??????

I often find jeans in the wifes wardrobe

Come to think of it its usally after the window cleaners been :eek:
:lol: :lol: ewwww have you ever seen a good looking window cleaner? :lol:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DarrenW said:
What's weirder (for me) is that I've just realised that I haven't worn or owned a pair of jeans since about 1998! :lol: Blimey!
No wayyyyyy!!!!

:eek:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rustie bouquette said:
never found a new unused item of clothing.
I once found a tenner i forgot I had in a jacket and was overjoyed (I was skint at the time)
I do frequently find clothes about 12 months old that no longer fit. I think this is because......sammi shrinks them in the wash!
the reality is probably more along the lines of.....I need to excercise/drink less and lose some weight (well maybe just the last one of those options :D )
Oh speaking of finding money in clothes.........

I went to a boot sale a little while ago and loved a Next denim coat a lady was selling, she wanted £2.00 for it......I got her down to £1.00 :)
Got home and checked the pockets b4 popping it in the washing machine...... and found £1.20 in the pocket! She'd actually paid me 20p to take it :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
MandyMicra said:
Ive been sorting out my wardrobes for stuff that fits and stuff that don't no more :eek:

Found that 5 sackfuls of clothes drown me now :lol: so they are bagged and ready to go ;) as im NEVER gonna be that size 18+ jeans again ;)

so the point i was going to make was..... right at the back of my wardrobe was a pair of brand new Tommy Hilifiger jeans, labels on and everything with a size 12L tag, all neatly folded and brand spanking new :eek:

I haven't been a size 12 since before i had me boys about 14 yrs ago(I briefly squeezed into some 12's when i was on a mad diet 6yrs ago...but didn't last long :( )

So where the hell did these jeans come from? :confused: I have No recollection of buying them or getting them as a prezzie....mind you my memory is shot :( but you'd think seeing them would ring a bell?

:lol: ohhhh well they're wonderful and fit most beautifully, Im chuffed to bits anyhows, just confused (for a change :incheek: )

fancy sending me the bags of the ones that don't fit you so I can wear them as I work my way down it a 12??

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
MandyMicra said:
Oh speaking of finding money in clothes.........

I went to a boot sale a little while ago and loved a Next denim coat a lady was selling, she wanted £2.00 for it......I got her down to £1.00 :)
Got home and checked the pockets b4 popping it in the washing machine...... and found £1.20 in the pocket! She'd actually paid me 20p to take it :lol::lol:
thats a result :D
now what was that bit you said about washing machine :confused: :crazy:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Baybee said:
fancy sending me the bags of the ones that don't fit you so I can wear them as I work my way down it a 12??
they're going on ebay tomorrow.....need some money for Xmas prezzies for my kiddies.....gonna let everything go cheap, just need SOME money :)

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rustie bouquette said:
thats a result :D
now what was that bit you said about washing machine :confused: :crazy:
you know....one of them machines you put clothes and washing powder in and it get rid of dirt/stains and makes them smell yummy again :lol:

No?

oh well :lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts