Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I really must get out more
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so you thought i had gone to new zealand then ?? :crazy:
but no the anti british, facist, new zealand immigration bastards would not approve our visa, even though we have money, good health, no police record, and proven skills that new zealand needs.
instead the prefered to let in 1500 nigierians who entered nz illegally no money, dodgy police records and infested with aids, stay and work in new zealand.

however we are now living in limmassol cyprus instead. its over 30 degrees at the moment and we are sitting in an internet bar in paphos drinking beer :D

not bad for a mid october tuesday afternoon, in my opinion.

laters !!!!

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
hello mate *waves*

Good to hear from you

Love to the Mrs :hug:

Hope you've got your Micra gang Tee with you over there :lol:

·
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MandyMicra said:
hello mate *waves*

Good to hear from you

Love to the Mrs :hug:

Hope you've got your Micra gang Tee with you over there :lol:
always got my micra tee with me mandy ;) got it on now in fact :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
villawagen said:
so you thought i had gone to new zealand then ?? :crazy:
but no the anti british, facist, new zealand immigration bastards would not approve our visa, even though we have money, good health, no police record, and proven skills that new zealand needs.
instead the prefered to let in 1500 nigierians who entered nz illegally no money, dodgy police records and infested with aids, stay and work in new zealand.
QUOTE]

no bad feelings towards new zealand immigraton then ! :incheek:

hows the tan going dude ! :hangloose

·
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no bad feelings towards new zealand immigraton then ! :incheek:

hows the tan going dude ! :hangloose[/QUOTE]

feckin muppets they are!!!!, so far up there own arses you would not believe it :rolleyes:

anyway the tan is going great it is 10.30 in the morning and about 28 degrees :D glad i am here :) and not down there !!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
You lucky lucky .......... Its poring down in Essex at the mo. I was looking to move to Greece in 5 yrs but it seems they put out to many hurdles + got young son who needs school. Then looked into Cyprus and thought it looks do-able. Enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts