Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!! Really appreciative of any help anyone can give me - I am buying my first van and would be grateful for any help at all. I'm looking for someone in the know to view a VW with me for potential purchase this week. Its in Gloucester, planning to drive up there in the next couple of days, don't suppose anyone can help out?
Even just looking at the ad for me and giving advice would be a help - looking at the vehicle even more so!!
THANK YOU:):)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello everybody!! Really appreciative of any help anyone can give me - I am buying my first van and would be grateful for any help at all. I'm looking for someone in the know to view a VW with me for potential purchase this week. Its in Gloucester, planning to drive up there in the next couple of days, don't suppose anyone can help out?
Even just looking at the ad for me and giving advice would be a help - looking at the vehicle even more so!!
THANK YOU:):)
Im Happy to do Vehicle inspections - give me a call im on 07545 969565 - Based in Melksham so not far away .
Thanks Jon - 65 Deluxe Restorations

·
Registered
366 Posts
Happy to offer the use of one of our ramps in the workshop or mot bay, for proper inspection purposes, we test quite a lot of local aircooled and do the odd van or two when were not too busy, can offer a safety inspection by one of my testers, but nobody here is an expert, but like i said if the seller is happy to go along with it then you are welcome to pop it onto a ramp for a proper look.
George
123 Car & Commercial
Eastern Avenue
Gloucester
01452 306306

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.