Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shamon You Mutha Funker
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just a quick question, i got a couple of autographs from two of Ipswich's footie players!
I dont recognise thier names by thier sigs, but thier numbers were 6 and 33.
How much do you reckon they are worth to the right buyer?
Cheers
Spermbank

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
number 33 was ian westlake who is now at dirty leeds, number 6 is richard naylor ;) if the 33 sig is from the last week or so then it will be gary roberts (on loan from accrington stanley) who has taken westlake's number.

·
Registered
318 Posts
itfczx9r said:
number 33 was ian westlake who is now at dirty leeds, number 6 is richard naylor ;) if the 33 sig is from the last week or so then it will be gary roberts (on loan from accrington stanley) who has taken westlake's number.
Not dirty Leeds yet!! :

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Richard Wright used to be kwality. I remember seeing him with his mum and brother on the back of the the Evening Star when he first joined. (I grew up in Ipswich).

I used to see the players everywhere and cooked burgers for a lot of them when I worked in the McDonalds just along from Portman Road. Ah those were the days. Used to alwayssee Kieran Dyer in Braningans too. Also, I was George Burley's paperboy.

I guess that's what happens when you live in a town where 1/5 of it's population fits in the football ground. :D

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
bootscooter said:
oh, and if you ITFC fans can club together about 3 quid, you can have Richard Wright back off us! :lol:
you can keep buggalugs ;) we've got 2 of the best young keepers in the country......

oh and the autographs will be worth bugger all dude, sorry :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts