Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So been told the reg should be tax free by the mot tester the test sheet says pre 73" and this info know comes from the dvla data base why would it say first use 1971"?? rang the dvla and the same old story is we have it down as jan23/01/73 so !!! but this is the date of when it was reg'ed????

i have also been told that vw stock piled cars and vans in 72"??????

Also the guy from the local dvla office said that i only need a letter from an owners club or vw, tryed vw in milton keynes but no joy rang endless times and sent 2 letters!!!!!!!!

So i need to know when the van was born i can not see the van being built and shipped within 23 days can anyone help me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
you have answered your own question mate,a vw owners club or vw milton keynes.vw charge £30 or get in touch with nic bc on here.his club does it for a £10.

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
can sort for you as said above, if you also need valuation letters for insurance can do this at same time
All monies go to club and charities by the way

·
Registered
480 Posts
I know what you mean. My log book states 1971 now but the last guy did the above and had it sorted as my bay was exported to calafornia in 1971 when it was built in germany and I have all the history from the letter stating when the van was born and the letter of exportation. You should see the file I have on this thing. Was really interesting reading.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nic B-C said:
can sort for you as said above, if you also need valuation letters for insurance can do this at same time
All monies go to club and charities by the way
Sounds good what do ya need!!!! :D
How do i pay????
May need a valuation letter too??

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its the system dude they try to fuck ya.... Fight back:hangloose

·
Registered
2,731 Posts