Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I remember reading on here than 95% of vehicles imported into the Uk that are more than 10 years old were VW campers, or some similar number.

Does anyone have this info to hand, i've tried searching google and here but can't find anything. :(

Ta :)

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
tofufi said:
I'm sure I remember reading on here than 95% of vehicles imported into the Uk that are more than 10 years old were VW campers, or some similar number.

Does anyone have this info to hand, i've tried searching google and here but can't find anything. :(

Ta :)
there is no way that there are 1900% more camper vans in the uk than american cars :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
yea but people can make up figures for anything at all 40% of all people know that :incheek:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
19,338 Posts
I have an imported Newbie, 1 imported 58 Bug and 2 imported Busses..... 3 are over 10.... give me another 2yrs and the Newbie will be 10 too!

Does this help? :crazy:

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not so much thanks lucy :lol:

Does anyone have any figures I can use backing up how popular they are now and how much people are willing to spend on them?

It's for a college project.

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Sorry to hijack but does anyone know if there's an online search as to how many of a particular make/model of car are still on the road in the UK?

BTW, 87.6% of statistics are made up on the spot. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,832 Posts
Actually, I heard it was more around 85.56334%.

·
10,486 Posts
45% of people are liable to make a lame joke about statistics when presented with a thread about them.

Actually, make that 50%! :lol:

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol:

I think i've got that DVD somewhere, i'll have to watch it then. All in the name of work, of course ;)

·
52,678 Posts
Found this on the DTI website, might be useful...

"Vehicles statistics
For information on: Vehicle stock and new registrations; statistical advice to DVLA; VED evasion studies; vehicle taxation and fuel consumption; road track costs; environmental statistics; speed surveys in urban areas and on trunk roads.
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)20-7944 3077"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts