Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built my 72 similar to this mag cover car cos I loved the style so much, I even concidered the colour for a while! ha ha

Thought I would share thats all as found it trolling through some mags the other night.

as you were :)

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
What's special about it Al? I don't mean in a funny way, I mean why is it the inspiration for you? Why do you like it so much? I'm interested :)

In my aircooled ignorance, it looks pretty normal to me, I guess it was a trendsetter though?

·
Registered
21,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DarrenW said:
What's special about it Al? I don't mean in a funny way, I mean why is it the inspiration for you? Why do you like it so much? I'm interested :)

In my aircooled ignorance, it looks pretty normal to me, I guess it was a trendsetter though?
Bare in mind this was about 10 years ago. I dunno really. I always loved the pre67's with smaller windows but liked them blacked. Dechromed body but with the stone guards. Overrider horngrills etc. Its stance.

Looking at it now I think similar to you, its all been done, but back then a lot of it was quite new, to me at least.

I was getting there b4 an astra was inserted into it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts