Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry they are a bit blurry I took them today in the rain straight after getting back from picking her up, no under bonnet shots of the new spare wheel well either for now :)

Better pics to follow :)

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Erm if a mod could maybe move this to Readers Rides, put it in the wrong place :eek:

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah been following your thread and I saw the car itself at BVF I think :)

Got some new pics of mine :D Spare wheel area before and afters..

Before

After

Managed to get hold of the original type paint code sticker from Karmann Konnection and it arrived today :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Saw Hayden putting it back together last sat. Was up there having a look at the work hes done on mine and had a little nose at yours. Looks very nice and clean.

Makes a nice change to see an original stock car.

Big up to Panelkraft.. nice guy and does some top work :hangloose

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah man quality outfit :D
You car the Sea blue one? Nice bug, I've had the same repairs done since I have owned the 69 :)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,467 Posts
Lookin superb there, Ross! :D

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,751 Posts
Ross said:
Managed to get hold of the original type paint code sticker from Karmann Konnection and it arrived today :D
Looks like Delta Green L601 to me!! :D
This looks exactly like my old bug - same paint job on the wheels, same stance, same EVERYTHING. Its uncanny! Oh LUB 754F, where are you now? :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Bloody hell Ross I want her back now. Looks great I can not wait to see the old girl again. Are you going to BB on Saturday?

Steve

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
I wish I could see but the images are all blocked by works firewall :mad:

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
System Admin (me ;)) has unblocked Photobucket! :D

Great pics Ross, that spare wheel well looks fantastic!!! What work did you have done to her?

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Four new wings, serious repairs to nearside front quarter, complete front clip including valance :)

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Orby1 said:
Looks like Delta Green L601 to me!! :D
This looks exactly like my old bug - same paint job on the wheels, same stance, same EVERYTHING. Its uncanny! Oh LUB 754F, where are you now? :( :( :(
Nah its L60 B Puru Green which replaced Delta green for the 69 models :)

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SteveW said:
Bloody hell Ross I want her back now. Looks great I can not wait to see the old girl again. Are you going to BB on Saturday?

Steve
Sadly not Steve I have to work :(
.......And you can't have her back, she's my car :D
So how you doing? I sent you an e-mail, guess it must of bounced or something :)

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,751 Posts
Ross said:
Nah its L60 B Puru Green which replaced Delta green for the 69 models :)
That's really weird mate, it must be my monitor that needs the colour adjusting slightly or something, it looks the exact spitting image of my ol' Delta Green! Sorry I can only get this tiny pic at the mo. :eek:

But whatever, your bug looks bloody gorgeous. It's really nice to see a stock beetle. :hangloose

1 - 19 of 19 Posts