Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chances are, I've probably fucked your woman - last year's tour was busy ;)

And ladies, you can do so much better than these hippy losers - don't settle for second-best ;)

:D

·
Banned
18,443 Posts
Mr Pop sir ..rumour has it that a certain pink haired young lady has been sniffing you

Mr Pop sir ..would you care to elaborate :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr Pop sir ..rumour has it that a certain pink haired young lady has been sniffing you

Mr Pop sir ..would you care to elaborate :D
I dunno dude - they all want to sniff me man ;)

Pink, brunette, bleached, bald :D

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Chances are, I've probably fucked your woman - last year's tour was busy ;)

And ladies, you can do so much better than these hippy losers - don't settle for second-best ;)

:D
Yeah but my mrs says you weren't as good as Shane McGowan, or Paul Weller, or the Ramones, or..... Hey, I'm gonna have a word with her later on! :mad:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
17,470 Posts
Do you feel that after growing dissatisfied with RCA and rushing to release T.V. Eye, this was the push you needed to re-discover your enthusiasm whilst making New Values and did working on New Values with, essentially the rest of the stooges, become a catalyst for the eventual reunion or can you remember fuck all due to the drugs?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do you feel that after growing dissatisfied with RCA and rushing to release T.V. Eye, this was the push you needed to re-discover your enthusiasm whilst making New Values and did working on New Values with, essentially the rest of the stooges, become a catalyst for the eventual reunion or can you remember fuck all due to the drugs?
Yeah, precisely man ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
seems you'v made a mistake as im un married dude, best file that information on the internet so you cant loose it :p
That's why I put 'missus Acton' in quotes dude - I was referring to your woman ;)

But hey! You stay in denial - that's cool :D

And it's LOSE - not LOOSE - doofus!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts