Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday :p

Hope you have had an awesome day and that your kids have terrorized ALL day :lol:

·
Bright Eyes
6,906 Posts
happy birthday........

have a top time ....

chelle x

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Happy Buffday Mick , you old codger :incheek:

Have a good un mate ! :D

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
:) happy birthday dude :hangloose

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
awwwww cheers guys, i've had a great day and got some great pressies too, one was a t'shirt from gap. like you do with t'shirts i tried it on all was going well it fitted a treat and looked rather good too so after a few twirls for the wife i went to take it off at which point i trapped a nerve in my back so there i stayed t shirt half off and arms up in air :lol: i managed to get the it off the rest of the way and put my arms down and have spent the rest of the day bolt up right and not able to twist or bend over its eased off a bit now but still feels like someone has kicked me in the back :crazy: :D

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
fatherof2 said:
awwwww cheers guys, i've had a great day and got some great pressies too, one was a t'shirt from gap. like you do with t'shirts i tried it on all was going well it fitted a treat and looked rather good too so after a few twirls for the wife i went to take it off at which point i trapped a nerve in my back so there i stayed t shirt half off and arms up in air :lol: i managed to get the it off the rest of the way and put my arms down and have spent the rest of the day bolt up right and not able to twist or bend over its eased off a bit now but still feels like someone has kicked me in the back :crazy: :D
Well it is Friday the 13th mate :D

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
happy birthday fella bumps for you at the ace then

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
thats ok we will do it school boy style up and as you come down big kick and up down big kick

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
if you and dean take your shoes and socks of you will be fine mate

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Jon said:
if you and dean take your shoes and socks of you will be fine mate
No his only got nine toes now , hes a mutant :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts