Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we're off to Turkey for 2 weeks In sept...............2 days after the wedding :eek:
It wasn't planned that way.......it was already booked long before Phil popped the question :lol:

.......................and there's 26 of us going :lol: (all family and friends) a kind of HoneyMoon with all of me family, phil's kids and some friends...........wicked shit!!!!!!!

so, where's everyone going this year?

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Deva :D

That's all I can afford as usual :p

·
Registered
21,469 Posts
lanzagrotti :D :D in august

can't wait since it was booked in october 2005 and we're finally going this year as we had to postpone it last year :(

can't feckin wait ;)

·
Registered
45,777 Posts
deva
busstopover
BBT/camberg/wolfsburg
retro/gti show
svwoc worksop
bug jam
action

and anyothers i forgot about :)

proper hols next year[claps hands with giddyness] :D

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mickB(akanogovws) said:
lanzagrotti :D :D in august

can't wait since it was booked in october 2005 and we're finally going this year as we had to postpone it last year :(

can't feckin wait ;)
wicked :D

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
going to New York in september for 9 days . i ve just did my travel insurance and my flight tax ( thanks MR. Brown )

will

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
me and john (imp in a van) are off to scotland in the camper! for two weeks in sept! cant wait! taking the mountains borads! :D were hoping to make its to john o groats! (2nd gear most of the way then :lol: )

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
westy77 said:
deva
busstopover
BBT/camberg/wolfsburg
retro/gti show
svwoc worksop
bug jam
action

and anyothers i forgot about :)

proper hols next year[claps hands with giddyness] :D
sounds like a gay-clap to me :lol:

·
Registered
45,777 Posts
MandyMicra said:
:eek: bloody wards :eek: thats amazing!!!!!!!!
thats unless she moves again so the house may be different, which would be good as the german woman that owns the main house is a strict health nut and makes me go for a smoke on the street, was a good job when i got some maui wowie as the smell carried quite far :D

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
westy77 said:
thats unless she moves again so the house may be different, which would be good as the german woman that owns the main house is a strict health nut and makes me go for a smoke on the street, was a good job when i got some maui wowie as the smell carried quite far :D
hahaha :lol:

·
Registered
45,777 Posts
MandyMicra said:
hahaha :lol:
im not having that again, its too strong, i fell of my bike when a car pulled out of a drive and i forgot i had to peddle back to brake and was franticly trying to find brake levers that wernt there, was layed on the floor with bleeding knees giggling, he said "do you need help" i said "oh all i can get" :D

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
westy77 said:
im not having that again, its too strong, i fell of my bike when a car pulled out of a drive and i forgot i had to peddle back to brake and was franticly trying to find brake levers that wernt there, was layed on the floor with bleeding knees giggling, he said "do you need help" i said "oh all i can get" :D
crikey mate :eek: sounds as good as my dad's homebrew :eek:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts