Volkszone Forum banner

Should Hollie Steel have been given the 2nd chance??

• Yes

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 93.5%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
Nope, she shouldn't have gotten preferential treatment just because she's a child with a really creepy face.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Nope... I don't think so.

And then to be voted through to the final because of her 'courage'? Bollox! 'Courage' wasn't her damn talent!

When she started blubbing they should have buzzed her ;)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
No.

I think she woud be better waiting a couple of years and trying again when she's more able to cope with the pressure.

·
Registered
838 Posts
nope not fair but makes for a better final ,makes the ten oclock news and will (i bet)be in the morn papers so fair or not it serves its pre planned purpose :confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
It certainly got her the "granny vote" and a shot in the final. Being a cynical grumpy bastard of late I do wonder if she'd have been in the top 3 by public vote if she hadn't cried and begged for another chance. It put a lot of guilt onto the judges to put her through too, if they'd voted for the soprano dude the audience would have stoned them to death behind the theatre.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i did like the bit when ant or dec? said sorry we wont have time for another go , classic tv !!! almost as good as when del boy fell through the bar,

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Fucking bollocks, can't take the heat get out the kitchen, or fuck off, one and the same.
WTF it's easy to for you to sit there and type abuse at a 10 yaer old is it:mad: Why don't you fuck off.

It was not fair but ffs sort your shit out and don't be a cunt;)

Thats the problem with this country peaple are ready to shot anyone down at half the chance:eek:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Harsh.
I take it you dont have any children then?

She is only a kid on a talent show.

Nice tags.:rolleyes:
i am a parent but i sort of agree,think she showed signs of a spoilt kid who gets what she wants albeit i do think she was working to a script drawn up by the producers to purely bump viewing figures :confused::confused:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts