Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooze!!!

So far in the past month I've made elderberry wine, sloe gin, cider and today i sorted out marrow rum :D Can't wait to try them all

Has anyone made anything worth trying? :D

·
Registered
12,325 Posts
Missbugbabe said:
:D

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooze!!!

So far in the past month I've made elderberry wine, sloe gin, cider and today i sorted out marrow rum :D Can't wait to try them all

Has anyone made anything worth trying? :D
elderflower wine is pretty damn refreshing :D Useed to make it with me gran, Gotta love boots for selling all the kit still :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Tried making wine myself a few years back, never came to much but some very crap vinegar, but my bro in law did make some home brew guinness the year before last, out of a packet, was very strong stuff, not quite the head that you get on a real pint, but then it was his first go at it and dublin been at it for donkeys years ;)

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
England To Everest said:
elderflower wine is pretty damn refreshing :D Useed to make it with me gran, Gotta love boots for selling all the kit still :D
bit late for it now though Alex :p BUT I do have some that Dez's parents made and its FOOKING AWSOME :D

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Potato wine is a killer. The last lot i made made you drunk after a wine glass full. :D
Nice taste though.

I've just finished one of the red wine kits in a can that wilkinsons sell for about £6. Didn't turn out brilliant as it was too sweet but it has matured over the past few weeks and is now nicely drinkable. I know keeping it for more than a few days is a problem for some but.....:incheek:

I've been tying to find somewhere that sells the prohibition peach schnapps kits but can't find anywhere.:(
Its really good too.

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Rainking has just been making his own home brew beer... O'RLY is ready to drink and YA'RLY will be ready in a few weeks... He reacons this one will knock his socks off...

And Chez has been making JET2 Vodka.

I can feel a messy winter comin on....

·
Registered
19,535 Posts
bugbabe22 said:
Rainking has just been making his own home brew beer... O'RLY is ready to drink and YA'RLY will be ready in a few weeks... He reacons this one will knock his socks off...

And Chez has been making JET2 Vodka.

I can feel a messy winter comin on....
JET2 is here, be afraid, be very afraid :lol:

:p

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
rodent51 said:
JET2 is here, be afraid, be very afraid :lol:

:p
YAY...

you are gonna have to save me some.... never got to try JET but i must try JET 2.. Son of JET

1 - 9 of 9 Posts