Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i realise they're not genuine fusch before anyone says ;)

but are they american eagle copies or mws ones?

i was informed that they were on it when it was shipped from the states

i want to get some centre caps and the first question everyone asks is what type of wheels are they :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
pugh dog said:
anyone know what caps will fit?
What is the centre bore?

Depends how much money you want to spend. If I were you, I'd go for a set of aluminium Wolfsberg crest ones from Bernard Newbury - very expensive but one of the nicest caps around.

Soon to be on my American Eagle Porsche replicas ;)

btw - the cam's yours if you still want it. :cool:

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
I love those wheels dude, before i got my AE centrelines i was after a set of those but for the life of me couldn't find any :(

Love em' :cool:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
pugh dog said:
well, funny you should mention that...

i was planning to use stella cans but now with the whole jagermeister thing going on i don't think it'll look right
Ahhhhh good point :lol: Don't suppose the glass of Jagermeister would last long and the wrong shape :crazy: Maybe one day it'll be in cans ;)

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
VielziDub said:
They, my friend, are definitly round ones.
yep i was gonna go with round too :)

oh and where can i buy that jager stuff :)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
These are the relevant dimensions of AE fuchs rep's. The drum/nut is an early bay rear so not sure if the clearances are the same for a split.

Woodys'66 on here made these caps for me, really nice fit, very secure.

popcorn

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
popcorn balls said:
These are the relevant dimensions of AE fuchs rep's. The drum/nut is an early bay rear so not sure if the clearances are the same for a split.

Woodys'66 on here made these caps for me, really nice fit, very secure.

popcorn
popcorn, where on earth did you find that diagram? it's perfect

have you got a close up pic of them please

and if i can be so cheeky,what kind of money does mr woody require to make a set?

cheers

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
pugh dog said:
popcorn, where on earth did you find that diagram? it's perfect

have you got a close up pic of them please

and if i can be so cheeky,what kind of money does mr woody require to make a set?

cheers
The diagram was drawn by my own fair hand :D Glad you like

I'll have a look through my pics to see if i've got owt close up, if not i'll take a couple later if the batteries in my camera are good!!!

Not sure on the exact cost (mates rates applied to me ;) ) but i seem to recall £35 - £40 is his standard charge, you'll have to PM him to be sure. Tell him i sent you - you'll not get a discount but at least he'll know i'm spreading the word :incheek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts