Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Mine dispose of themselves. I have never thrown one out, but have less than I used to? Weird

·
Registered
155 Posts
A quick google indicates that you should wrap them with cardboard and tape them up, then take to your local police station so they can safely dispose of them.

·
25 character limit is cra
6,631 Posts
Dropped nicely between the shoulder blades of an ex works well

:)

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
im sure local youth will be more than happy to take them off your hands and at least you know they are going to a good home :incheek: :lol:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
wicker_man said:
A quick google indicates that you should wrap them with cardboard and tape them up, then take to your local police station so they can safely dispose of them.
I tend to cover them in fake blood and leave them in the nearest public park :incheek: :D

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Hammer them into a block of wood. Stich the sharp edge against the wood and hammer on the blunt side along the length of the blade.

or

Chpo them un with an angle grinder/guilitine/etc

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
At a pub in Worcester last year I got a bit drunk, the barman went to the guvnor and said "Pyro is in the public bar with the locals and has asked me for a few knifes so he can do his knife throwing act, can I give him some?"
The Guvnor is prez of my motorsickle club, he replied "Pyro? what knife throwing Act? fuck NO!"

I dont remember any of it, apparently the local policeman told Jay not to invite me up there again...... :(

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
local hoodies will happily take them off your hands......though the fake blood in the local park senario is winning for me :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Why not stick it in your tool box (the knife)....it's sure to come in handy at some point... :)

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Or why dont you join the brand new VZI knife throwing team, we are always looking for new blood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts