Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you advertise stuff to sell on ebay without being charged loads of cash by ebay to advertise it for sale despite the fact that you may not actually bloody sell it anyway?!?!?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Catch 22 ;)

Hence Ebay makes millions profit each year.

Go for the most basic photos, add only free pics, dont sell in sections that you get 'Final valuation' fees added to etc...etc...etc...

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I use external photo hosting (my webspace but something free like photobucket is bound to work too). then just use the html code view to add the image to the listing:
photobucket even gives you this. Plus allows you to put large images in with out upgrading etc.

Hope this helps :)
Stu

·
Registered
885 Posts
And around once a month they do 5p listing days :) where an advert can cost as little as 5p (see rules and regs before posting add)
heloo all im new here :)

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
the prices are calculated in loads of ways.

in basic listings, you get charged per category, so if you use a second category all your charges go on twice.

Its a £6 basic fee for a vehicle, i think that can include loadsa pics. I only did it once for a friend so can't quite remember.

You get one free photo, and if you must have a second one and don't want to host it somewhere else, make a collage of your other pics and save it as one pic and list that.

i think the more your starting bid it, the more it costs you. i.e. the fee for starting at under 99p will be cheaper than starting at under £5.

if you use the listing designer thing it will cost you money, but you can see the prices when you go in and design the listing. it will total it all up before you submit the listing anyway.

best thing to do is pay attention to the junk mail they send you, as they have 5p listing days or free listing days. i used to save everything up til then.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
BJ said:
And around once a month they do 5p listing days :) where an advert can cost as little as 5p (see rules and regs before posting add)
heloo all im new here :)
hello to you too ,,,,,, you really didn't think too long about your name though did you ,!!!! :incheek: :hangloose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts