Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting on the bog today (as you do) and I thought "BLOODY HELL! I met Louise almost 22 years ago, to the day."

We met on the first day at Uni in 1984, but my mate got to her first :mad: I had to wait 4 years before she dumped him :rolleyes: and I could finally tell her the way I felt.

We were married nearly 14 years ago :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Met on New Years Eve 1987, or was it New Years Day 1988 :D Got married on 21 July 1995, but moved in together on 19 July 1989.

Mrs Wool never remembers all those dates ;)

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Marriage??? :eek:
delete this thread before Fran sees it :D

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Met in May 94 and had a bit of a fling for a couple of months.

Met again in March 96, got married in July 03, best move i ever made, I don't know what i'd do without her. :)

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
Met September 1991, finally got married May 2002. After living together for 8 years & having our daughter in 1998.

·
I really must get out more
6,153 Posts
Me and Mrs_Focus met June 97
Started going out March 98
Moved in December 98
Married May 2003

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Lived together for 15 years. Getting married next year, you never know, there might be a future in it :) .

·
Somewhere else...........
3,418 Posts
Laura and I met in Niederau, Austria when we were 7 years old.....her parents and my uncle had took us skiing and we were in the staying in the same chalet.

After that her parents & my uncle remained friends and we ended up going camping, sailing & hiking togeather each year.

We got married on Sat 9th Sept 2006......23 years after we met :crazy:

Our Honeymoon is in Niederau, Austria this coming January :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts