Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I was wondering is how many forums do some people belong to on here?

I was part of this one as my first forum i joined a few years ago, but being mainly an aircooled site it was a bit hard to get some of my water cooled technical info so i joined to vwaudiforum as well, then lastnight i found a technical forum dedicated to computers/digital/electronics/household electronics/car technology and seemed interesting to read so i joined that.

what i have found though is this forum seems to hold the most widescale amount of information, it maybe aircooled but lots of people know everything about everything :)

judging by some peoples post count on here they either never do any work or are only part of this forum :incheek:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
probably about a dozen .
Mountain bikes, music/bass, other cars, guns, land rovers, a few tech type ones for my work.

I come here for the chat, not the VW's.

Jas

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
a few. this was my first when the ex got a new bug after a few years off. then there was a link to dubtime where i met jennybugs, emerald, luci, yellowspider, miss monquie etc.

i have my own forum for the club which nobody except me, witchywoo and 89 post on :rolleyes:

north devon vw club, deutschwerks, myveedub, volksgirls, B289 thump thump, turtlespeed, guttedvwclub, splitterz, a movie one that i can't remember, and Scream.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Blimey, you mean there are more forums like this out there :eek: I've already lost half of my waking moments to VZI, I couldn't give any more time to other forums :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts