Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may be casting aspersions but there are two ways of reading this story... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/5413778.stm :-

1. Isn't she lucky to have three surviving triplets at 17
or...
2. WTF is a 17 year old girl, with a 15 month old child already, doing having three more kids?

Her partner has two from a previousl relationship - he's obviously setting up franchises.

Seriously, though, who is gonna end up supporting this tribe? Probably the state - i.e. the taxpayer. :mad: I've got a tenner on the fact there will be a news story in 13 years saying that she's up to 10 kids.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I wish her all the best in bringing up her family. I have no right to comment, I don't know her or her circumstances. She could be a brilliant mother...she certainly has her work cut out with a family of four young kids, three being very young babies. I know I would have big issues coping!

I hope she is given a lot of support. I'm sure if she was a middle class woman of thirty, with a hubby in marketing then her story would also be front page, and with more of a 'congratulations' theme and 'isn't it wonderful!!!'...and she would have positive support and comments.

jayne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts