Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am sitting here in my hotel room after a most pleasurable evening of french cuisine and wine courteously paid for by my current employers in paris,eating cashew nuts ,drinking mexican beer,on an english laptop talking to my friends on msn while smoking cigarettes i purchased fron belgium :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,227 Posts
Meanwhile, I'm sat here in the lounge having just dined on a dodgy chinese takeway, bashing out one-liners on my as yet unpaid for DELL, stuffing my face with Haribo Sour Mix, while my wife snores loudly from the next room.

As you say, my friend, life is good :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ExiledWool said:
not me - I have a sister who is very ill wth cancer - I definitely do not take it for granted
:hug: my heart goes out to you,this is the exact reason i posted this because of how lucky i feel with life in general and just wanted to exspress it realy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,167 Posts
SPANNERBOY said:
:hug: my heart goes out to you,this is the exact reason i posted this because of how lucky i feel with life in general and just wanted to exspress it realy
Thanks - been in denial about how ill but have recently come to terms with the fact she ain't got long left in this world - and I cry as I type this - but life goes on and she'll leave a hell of a legacy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
USED TO BUT CERTAIN THINGS HAPPEN THAT FUCK UP YOUR WHOLE PERSPESCTIVE LIKE HAVING YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD DIE IN YOUR ARMS I REMEMBER I CRIED AND SCREAMED FOR DAYS THIS WAS A VERY BAD PART OF MY LIFE AND THE DEATH OF MY PARENTS IS VERY HARD.
I AM KNOW A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC WITH SOME SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP SHIT GOING ROUND MY HEAD THAT KEEPS GETTING ARRSETED FOR VOILENT OUTBURSTS AND IS KNOW SEEING A PSYCHIATRIST AND ON TRANQUILIZERS AND ANTI DEPRESENTS SO NO I DON'T TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED SORRY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,167 Posts
mordant said:
USED TO BUT CERTAIN THINGS HAPPEN THAT FUCK UP YOUR WHOLE PERSPESCTIVE LIKE HAVING YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD DIE IN YOUR ARMS I REMEMBER I CRIED AND SCREAMED FOR DAYS THIS WAS A VERY BAD PART OF MY LIFE AND THE DEATH OF MY PARENTS IS VERY HARD.
I AM KNOW A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC WITH SOME SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP SHIT GOING ROUND MY HEAD THAT KEEPS GETTING ARRSETED FOR VOILENT OUTBURSTS AND IS KNOW SEEING A PSYCHIATRIST AND ON TRANQUILIZERS AND ANTI DEPRESENTS SO NO I DON'T TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED SORRY
:hug: don't be sorry, it's not your fault
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,881 Posts
i thank my lucky stars i got a roof over my head , my health, food in the cupboard , drink in my hand

as some one who was homeless ...thoughts go out to those who aint as lucky as i am now

spannerboy all i can say is enjoy :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,377 Posts
Nope.

I`m finally happy but it`s been a long bloody wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fliptophead said:
i thank my lucky stars i got a roof over my head , my health, food in the cupboard , drink in my hand

as some one who was homeless ...thoughts go out to those who aint as lucky as i am now

spannerboy all i can say is enjoy :D
thanks dude i am,you managed to survive another nite out with mark then :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,443 Posts
ExiledWool said:
Thanks - been in denial about how ill but have recently come to terms with the fact she ain't got long left in this world - and I cry as I type this - but life goes on and she'll leave a hell of a legacy
:hug:

Thanks ;)

I do take life for granted may be a bit selfish i know but hey' Fuckit why not
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
big :hug: to everyone on here,wot i am basicaly saying is stop moaning about the petty shit,cus as we have have seen on the few posts on here so far is there are people with real probs,so lets all be thankful for wot we have :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,881 Posts
SPANNERBOY said:
thanks dude i am,you managed to survive another nite out with mark then :D
hahaha sure did , infact he went home before me but i did say i wouldnt mention it lmao ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,032 Posts
fliptophead said:
hahaha sure did , infact he went home before me but i did say i wouldnt mention it lmao ;)
So who was the twat who said... yeah i will meet u at 8 - 8.30 in the queens vaults.........

so i turn up at 8..... get a call off flip at 8.05... "dude... im on the train now.. " (15 min trip )

9.15... i call .. saying where the feck are u.... with no real reply other then... we are in cardiff... just wonderin.... will be there soon..

so i go to the bar.... buy 2 pints.... ready for him to walk threw the door.....

9.30 ... call again... " DUDE.. where the fuck are u ..... yeah will be there in a sec....

9.45.... call again... " dude .. are u lost.. or in the wrong pub.... his reply... nah man.... we are in metros..... ( THE CLUB WE WERE GOING TO LATER ON IN THE NIGHT )

so im there... in the pub on me own... with 2 pints on the table... lol

downed them to go to metros......

where i find.... the club empty... because its very early.... and flip and his buddie at the back... talking shite..............................

oh and flip...

DONT FORGET I HAVE PHOTOS OF THAT NIGHT
:D :hangloose :crazy:

and then get a call at 8.30 the next morning.... from someone saying...

"HI... IS THIS FLIP ?????? THIS IS FILP ISNT IT.... "
from a Harrowgate area code.....

WHT THE FUCK... lol
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top