Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bay window camper which has a chassis number which starts 23 so this would mean it was built as a Kombi. But the colour is Olive green (Looks original colour) and does not have the vin plate behind the seat.

·
snide twat
39,982 Posts
I have a Bay window camper which has a chassis number which starts 23 so this would mean it was built as a Kombi. But the colour is Olive green (Looks original colour) and does not have the vin plate behind the seat.
post the m-codes

they will be on a plate riveted to the windscreen demister pipe under the dash

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Matt paint kind of and yes LHD. Above the rear wheel arch it has printed ATM 2.8
German mil used to do tyre pressures in ATM (Atmospheres)

SYNCS

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
some military bays (most i have had anyway) had little handles (about 5 cm long) to slot in covers for the windows and lights and also all the service busses i have owned or seen have had a big zipper in the headlining above the driver (apprently to get at the wiring for the lights/sirens on the roof)

hope that helps

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Managed to find the M code plate!!!!!

82 060 731
507 528 097 716 912
960977 N06 050 094 503
48 3 7460 HO 2310 11

Items in bold I have'nt managed to work out what they are, can anyone shed some light.

Also the last bit 2310 11 means type and transmission of which it comes up as a Manual. This bus had a auto stick previously and the mounting holes for the gear selector only has one hole to bolt through on the floor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts