Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,512 Posts
Yeah - a few went on the sunday coz of rain i guess - - a shame, but it rocked. Never been before but the vibe was sweeeeeeeeeet :D i was pissed off I missed the bands that were on though.... too busy busting a groove in Waves - - lol :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
The weather did get me down a bit, especially on Sunday. But over all we had a great weekend. Being a couple of peeps who are approaching 30... from the wrong side, we only went to the comedy/live band arena.
The comedians were excellent and it was fantastic to see Bentley! :D The music was really good too.
I think over all we'll be back next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,891 Posts
Nitram-dubman said:
The weather did get me down a bit, especially on Sunday. But over all we had a great weekend. Being a couple of peeps who are approaching 30... from the wrong side, we only went to the comedy/live band arena.
The comedians were excellent and it was fantastic to see Bentley! :D The music was really good too.
I think over all we'll be back next year.
Bentley was ACE!!!!!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
Had an awesome weekend, could have done without the rain n shit on sat, just went to the pub all day, returned at 3.30am to find that our camp site had miraculously survived! So went back to the main arena and took advantage of our 'crew' passes (courtesy of Dave Garnsworthy of Pro Pictures-cheers chap made our weekend!) and properly 'had it' on the stage with all of the real crew in the end of gig encore!

Was buzzing dancing overlooking all of the wide-eyed folk, won't forget that in a hurry - got the rest of the week off to recover now thank fook!

Take it easy.....

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,269 Posts
nwveeduber said:
Yeah - a few went on the sunday coz of rain i guess - - a shame, but it rocked. Never been before but the vibe was sweeeeeeeeeet :D i was pissed off I missed the bands that were on though.... too busy busting a groove in Waves - - lol :D
Did you manage to leave 'nam at 9.30 AM !! ?? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,512 Posts
the braincell said:
Did you manage to leave 'nam at 9.30 AM !! ?? :lol:
Errrrrrrm :eek: - - - nope ! lol too much ale warming up for RTTS on thursday :D :D
How was your weekend ??? you were truly missed :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,269 Posts
nwveeduber said:
Errrrrrrm :eek: - - - nope ! lol too much ale warming up for RTTS on thursday :D :D
How was your weekend ??? you were truly missed :hug:
:lol: :lol: .. Told ya so !! :lol:

Very good and hectic weekend ta :D.. G's swimming birthday party and sleepover, then a mates 40th birthday party and sleepover ..Much chocolate cake, and guitar heroes on playstation.. I think we're regressing with old age ! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,512 Posts
the braincell said:
:lol: :lol: .. Told ya so !! :lol:

Very good and hectic weekend ta :D.. G's swimming birthday party and sleepover, then a mates 40th birthday party and sleepover ..Much chocolate cake, and guitar heroes on playstation.. I think we're regressing with old age ! :lol:
You certainly did :D tee heee ! :D

sounds cooooooooooool :) so whats stopping you flying down to Newquay to join the Hard core crew that is the FDK and Airdiction lot ??????? Foooookin Happy smiley folk :D loving it large ! :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,269 Posts
nwveeduber said:
You certainly did :D tee heee ! :D

sounds cooooooooooool :) so whats stopping you flying down to Newquay to join the Hard core crew that is the FDK and Airdiction lot ??????? Foooookin Happy smiley folk :D loving it large ! :hangloose
1. I'd get lost.
2. I'd get lost again.
3. Bit more getting lost.
4. By the time I get there, They'd be packing up (ever so slowly) to leave.
5. It's raining
6. Wychwood on friday :D .. spam n barry are coming back for that.. maybe ?

Yep, The welshies are lovely :D

Was there much "happy Friday ", Happy saturday" , HAppy Sunday , Happy Monday , Happy Tuesday , Happy Wednesday , happy morning :D , happy afternoon , happy evening :D s :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,512 Posts
the braincell said:
Was there much "happy Friday ", Happy saturday" , HAppy Sunday , Happy Monday , Happy Tuesday , Happy Wednesday , happy morning :D , happy afternoon , happy evening :D s :lol:
All rolled into one ;) lol all smiley and happy . . . . . more Happy Mondays needed though ;) :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top