Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Prom Queen
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as it's not Sunday evening thought I'd ask how all your weekends were??

Mine was amazing....started off by winning a Gold at a Taekwondo Tournament on Saturday...won both my fights! And then started off Saturady evening in the King Billy with Polly, Rob, Abi, Andrew and Ed...which was a great laugh...ROCK ON! Ended up in town with some mates...and had an awesome laugh...rolled in at 3:30am this morning!!

Today just been chilling (which is rare for me), took someone out in my car, and managed to make them giggle lots :D

So all in all...had an awesome weekend...

Hope all yours were good :D

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Well done :D

Ive relaxed, oh and relaxed and then relaxed a little more :lol:

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Mine's been good :D

Quiet, but good :) Some very deep and thought-provoking conversations which have made me feel a lot better about a couple of things... And I've managed to be productive and get some stuff done that I've been meaning to do for ages :)

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
busy / tiring, i feel knackered!

after doing welding doing driving and working on cars for the entire weekend i feel shattered, be glad to get back to work so i can have a rest :lol:

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
mines been a good weekend, went down to london to go to The Secret Policemans Ball... havent laughed so much in a long time :)

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
hmm....

my weekend has been mixed..

was in Rushden, so ended up at the Pod on Saturday... stayed till about 8pm

Went back to Oakham, sorted some shit, went to Stamford.

Now back in Oakham...

Was meant to achieve a lot this weekend and go out with mates... so far, achieved bobbins (except source a base engine for Sarahs bug, and sort the tail light out in the Poolo).

Been feeling a bit shitty all day today, so looks like my operation at the end of the month will be posponed :( (having "work" done on my windpipes, even a cold could mean a risk of pnemonia)

Not sure how I feel at the moment.

But, looks like I'll make the OMGWTF Bonfire now, and Choke and Chunder.

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Shit, I got up late and tried to finish off the bottom of my sliding door and my mig tripped out and it hasn't tripped back yet fekking thing!

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,771 Posts
I've been at work all weekend, twqelve hour shifts sat in front of Disney Channels, blasting out in my face, then going home to an empty house with no-one to talk to, as my wife was away at her folks' place. :(
On the bright side, I got a night of complete peace last night, had a couple of beers and sat round in my undies watching crap telly, which is every man's right do do once in a while.
And of course I got to spend ALL WEEKEND on VZi talking crap to you lot of beautiful people! :hug: Strange to have a group of folk I consider my friends, none of whom I've ever met...!
Maybe one day. :hug: :D

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Hmmmmm not really done a great deal...sorted the wiring in the split and fitted the pressure gauge...Was gonna go for a surf this afternoon but wasn't really any about so went for a walk round Tehidy woods.

OP

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Sorry Orby I don't want to be classed as a friend of somebody who sits around in his jockeys getting pissed watching Snow White!:lol:
Now Debbie does Dallas is another matter.:D :D :D........................^^^only kidding.;)

·
Registered
18,795 Posts
i worked both days, 3 weekends in a row now
this weekend
a bit of plumbing, that made my headache

layed a floor in the attic, floor in lounge, and mixed up much for the plasterer

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
England To Everest said:
:hug:

Hope next week life decides to favour us :D
Ta for the hug Alex, have one for yourself :hug:

Me to but its unlikely for me, just goes to show sometimes you just don't know some people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts