Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
He was engaged to my best friend :eek: Don't worry they'd split up and she and I hadn't spoke in a long time before we got together.

It always sounds much better when he says I married my ex's best mate than it does when I say I married my best mates ex. :mad:

Ooh and while I think of it I hated him when we first met. Fancied him but hated him. Turns out first impressions can be very very wrong.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
I ended up with my husband when I tried to fix him up with one of my friends, been together for 18 and a half years now cos of that one mistake :lol:

Kidding of course ;) :hug:

·
Registered
21,156 Posts
I got left with her while my mate fucked off with hers :lol:

I'm glad I did cos I seriously believe there' not a happier married man than me :) .

She gives me no shit and doesn't mind what i do as long i let her know, this is mutual of course

·
Registered
21,156 Posts
sounds like something my mates would do to me :lol: they'd leave me standing if there were offers elsewhere pffft typical guys :incheek:
:lol:

That's not to say I got left with the fat ugly mate though , she's still pretty fit for a 30 year old :lol: and we've been together for 12 years and married 5.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
I crashed the bug :( nearly wrote it off, so decided to fone in sick (meant to work at waitrose!) and went out, got off my face cos i was so pissed off about the bug. my mates tied my shoelaces together - i fell over and head butted some girl :lol: im still with that girl 3 and a half years later :D

oh and the repairs to my bug cost me £1500 :(

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I crashed the bug :( nearly wrote it off, so decided to fone in sick (meant to work at waitrose!) and went out, got off my face cos i was so pissed off about the bug. my mates tied my shoelaces together - i fell over and head butted some girl :lol: im still with that girl 3 and a half years later :D

thats funny and sad

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

awsome!

that's where i'm going wrong, i should go and headbutt every girl i see :incheek::lol:

don't you guys ever think, supposing i didn't go there or do that or get mashed?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.