Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new round here. This is kinda unknown territoy as im a hot rodder at heart. Im a photographer, and often shoot for custom car and hot rod gazzet.

and so forth any way digressing off the reason why im here, Time has come to start looking at getting a first car, im toying with a beetle with a split oval rear screen, rat rod ish kinda car. Seeing that im from a hot rod back ground i thought it might be wise to speak to the people in the know (that would be you guys). While im at it I just want to appologise about the spelling yes i know its shocking.

Cheers
Dom

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
hiya zilly really like your work dude :) welcome to the forum and chat soon

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,771 Posts
zilly said:
pinch of salt some one care to explan
Dom
I think he just means take some things that people say on here with a pinch of salt and don't be offended by them. Sometimes someone on here like to tease each other or be generally silly but don't mean anything by it. :)
Welcome to the forum, and don't worry about your spelling mate - bloody hell half the people on here type in boxing gloves...! :D

Good luck getting a rat-rod oval, keep us informed how you do. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah well a bit of piss take is ok by me. just wanted to make people aware of the spelling front can be quite funny how increadbly wrong i can get a word.

the bug is going to be started one ive got the last two lenses i want for my set up so should start building december time (itll give me something to do on chrismas day)

Dom

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
welcome zilly,fantastic pictures matey

1 - 20 of 31 Posts