Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across these videos:

I always adored Michael J. Fox, I have watched Back to the Future more than any other film.

I admire him for coming forward for something that he believes in (and, by the way, he's still VERY sexy!)

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,986 Posts
You've certainly got to admit that in the image obsessed world of Hollywood he's a brave man for coming forward and pushing the cause and being very open about his condition. It would of been all too easy for him to hide away and say nowt. He was / is a great actor and it just goes to show that disease has no preferance on who it afflicts. Top bloke.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
ditzy with wings said:
I came across these videos:

I always adored Michael J. Fox, I have watched Back to the Future more than any other film.

I admire him for coming forward for something that he believes in (and, by the way, he's still VERY sexy!)
midget loving pervert! :crazy: :incheek:

·
Registered
20,445 Posts
In my team at work I have a great guy, funny, intelligent - always making jokes, always trying to lift us when we are depressed with so much work. He is 32 and by the time he is 56 he will be dead, and he knows this.
His father died at 56 and so did his paternal grandfather.
Parkinson disease.

If you ever hear some idiot saying stem cell research should be banned - tell them they will die at 56, and they most definatley do not have God on their side.

·
Registered
18,795 Posts
someone should hypnotise the polaticion into thinking someone he cares about has parkinsons film him, then let him watch it later, i'll bet if he thought someone he cares about has it he'd change his mind :mad:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
metric_thumbs said:
In my team at work I have a great guy, funny, intelligent - always making jokes, always trying to lift us when we are depressed with so much work. He is 32 and by the time he is 56 he will be dead, and he knows this.
His father died at 56 and so did his paternal grandfather.
Parkinson disease.

If you ever hear some idiot saying stem cell research should be banned - tell them they will die at 56, and they most definatley do not have God on their side.
Parkinson's isn't fatal in it's self and can be controlled better now than say 10 years ago.
I also think that there isn't a conclusion on whether Parkinson's is hereditary. It is more the case of a gene that could be susceptible to Parkinson's which can be trigger through virus or environmental toxins.

·
Registered
20,445 Posts
Baybee said:
Parkinson's isn't fatal in it's self and can be controlled better now than say 10 years ago.
I also think that there isn't a conclusion on whether Parkinson's is hereditary. It is more the case of a gene that could be susceptible to Parkinson's which can be trigger through virus or environmental toxins.
Do you want to explain that to Simon???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts