Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does naybody know of an all in one unit that will play dvd, mp3, cd, radio have a flip out monitor and can do GPS?

i want a maonitor that slides back into the unit when not in use. and dont want so many different things cluttering up the area.

I know i could use a laptop but it is a bit big with the smallest screen being 12" i would prefer a 7" screen. and it must fit in the dash to replace my existing head unit

i see navaman and pioneer do one, but they are quite pricey. i have seen dvd headunits with monitor for £200 and a GPS for £150 and that is a lot cheaper than the navman all in 1

cheers

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
have you thought about an in car PC? you can get any size screen with it.

im pretty sure there was a guy on here selling them with small touch screens included too.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Try halfords.. They do an own brand 7" flip widescree/DVD/MP3 Single din unit. I do believe they've dropped the price to £399 which is a fookin bargain...

·
I'm special
3,223 Posts
Ooh more info please, on both in car pc's and all singing all dancing doodahs! Something I'll be looking at over the winter. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ladies luv me said:
Try halfords.. They do an own brand 7" flip widescree/DVD/MP3 Single din unit. I do believe they've dropped the price to £399 which is a fookin bargain...
ah but does it do GPS, i cannot justify buying myself a GPS but if it was built in then that would be much better.

as for the incar PC it is a good idea but i want somethng to replace my headunit. i dont want any roof mount kit. would like to fit it into dash

something like this http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/...+gps+head+unit+with+dvd+radio+mp3/pid/4050592

cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts