Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve Irwin has made me so sad :( im not in to famouse people Lady Di not fussed pope not botherd ,but watching his wife this morning talking made me feel very sad for her :(
RIP DUDE

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
its affected me too :( I watched about a minute of croc files the other day before i started to cry :(
Had to turn it off

what was Terri on then?

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
she must have her reasons...

clips of the interview here, totally awsome lady, the interview is heartbreaking

strange how one man can effect so many people, some of the things Terri says tell us why that probably is

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2491199

(the vid is in clips, they run one after the other automatically)

:)

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
he ws received with mixed emotions in australia,most absolutely adored him where as others said he portrayed a version of the ozzy male that was stereotyped around the world,one they were trying to step away from.i myself being lucky enough to have visited australia zoo know wot an awesome job he did.the way that he brought wildlife into our front rooms while actualy feeling as if you were there some times was breathtaking.terri understands how much the world is mourning the loss and i admire here for speaking out. r.i.p stevo short lived life,long lived legacy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts