Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove my bus into a shopping center yesterday - now with video!

...well actually we pushed it, not allowed to have any petrol in or leave the battery connected once its indoors apparently, because we all know how often motor vehicles spontaniously burst into flames whilst standing still with the ignition off :rolleyes:

It was all slightly uphill, so hoping to get a video of it "driving" through on the way out tomorrow night, as it wont need pushing, was quite a strange experience seeing it in there anyway to be honest.

Here's a picture for you all, I'll upload a video over the weekend assuming it goes okay tomorrow.

Oh, and its obviously there to promote the British National Surf Comp and the Surf Bug event coming up on the weekend of the 7th and 8th Oct :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pugh dog said:
where's your board on the roof? :rolleyes:

i agree with the scrote and key comment though

lovely bus ;)
Funnily enough I did have a board on the roof, and my 7 up cooler, but it was decided they may not be safe over night as there are workmen in the shopping center...

I was a bit concerned about the scroat element, but there are plenty of security about so hopefully she'll be okay!

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
i see now your trying to hide from in that shopping centre arnt you :crazy: :crazy: thought i hadnt seen you around jes :D :D :D

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Nice one julian are you coming this weekend then will be good to catch up with you

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers for all the comments folks, hopefully i'll get the video tomorrow night, that will be very cool!

not going to make it this weekend Nic, too much left to organise i'm afraid, but I might get down for the day on sunday with any luck.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Finally got the video on you tube:

You Tube

Apologies in advance for over use of special effects filters, I got a bit carried away... :D

Cheers
Julian

·
Registered
310 Posts
lambretta said:
I was a bit concerned about the scroat element, but there are plenty of security about so hopefully she'll be okay!
From the Stories Jules has about Lakeside I'd not be too reassured... ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts