Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont know whats up with me! lastnight i was fine but feeling mega down, this morning i wasnt to bad and not even to tired when i got into work, about 8.45 i have a cup of tea and a kitkat chunky and now i feel ill :( all the products i consumed were in date.

so i shall appologise now if im grumpy.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Morning Mr Grumpy, hope that the choccie has fizzed up your endorphins and made you feel temporarily happy :)
I'm grumpy because my pc needs to be booted (almost literally) about 4/5 times before it decides to play then goes into another strop shortly afterwards.
New one on it's way tho, within 8 days hopefully :D thanks for your help
2 more days and it's the weekend and apparently the forecast is spraying / working on vw's weather ;)

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dirtypidj said:
Morning Mr Grumpy, hope that the choccie has fizzed up your endorphins and made you feel temporarily happy :)
I'm grumpy because my pc needs to be booted (almost literally) about 4/5 times before it decides to play then goes into another strop shortly afterwards.
New one on it's way tho, within 8 days hopefully :D thanks for your help
2 more days and it's the weekend and apparently the forecast is spraying / working on vw's weather ;)
think the choccie was whats made me ill!

well it`ll be a good weekend for someone then, meanwhile i am most likely to be working on anyones but my own vw it seems. wasup with your PC? if you really want me to pop round i could have a look at your old one and see if theres anything that can be done to help it live 8 more days :)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Bugsy_Malone 666 said:
think the choccie was whats made me ill!

well it`ll be a good weekend for someone then, meanwhile i am most likely to be working on anyones but my own vw it seems. wasup with your PC? if you really want me to pop round i could have a look at your old one and see if theres anything that can be done to help it live 8 more days :)
8 days of intermittent pc will probably do me good, thanks for the offer tho :hug: I've changed the mouse but it's still giving me problems, the old one had to be tediously dragged to where you wanted it to go, this one just freezes on start up, have to turn off at the switch and reboot several times and keep fingers crossed, like I say, no big deal, I only want to check my email for any mails from my daughter, miss vzi but it won't hurt to give it a rest for a while and actually do something physical for a change

priorities mister, why are you doing someone elses vw when you've got an ideal day to get on with yours before the real poo weather sets in, offer your help on sunday ;)

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
Not well? Feeling grumpy? Maybe time to logoff and do something else?
yeah i guess i really should get on with some work :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts