Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thoughts in my head today, my own stoopid fault :bandit:
whats on your mind today ?
just thought what a dodgy question that could be :lol:
my thoughts were all clean ;)

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,472 Posts
I'm wondering if someone got so stressed, could their head explode?

I'm bored :lol:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
dirtypidj said:
thoughts in my head today, my own stoopid fault :bandit:
whats on your mind today ?
just thought what a dodgy question that could be :lol:
my thoughts were all clean ;)
Today i have lots of thoughts in my head good and bad i just think to much thats my problem :(
*thinks* hmmmmm firemen :lol: Jokin

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Mostly just fluff in my head today.

I'm working on 'the plan' ;)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tac said:
It is not good just thinking about it!

Get out there and DO IT!

Why can women cope better with multi tasking than men?

Terry
if I could get minutely near multi tasking I'd be happy :lol:

You are quite right I should get out there and just do it
....... tomorrow ;)

back to my thoughts ... think I'll try and write them down one at a time knowing my luck...... my mind will probably go blank

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Apart from "is it home time yet?" I'm becoming slightly obsessed with our new camper arriving on Saturday. :D

It's horrible when you can't stop thinking about things isn't it? Hope there's not too many worries there for you. :hug:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alfietinker said:
Apart from "is it home time yet?" I'm becoming slightly obsessed with our new camper arriving on Saturday. :D

It's horrible when you can't stop thinking about things isn't it? Hope there's not too many worries there for you. :hug:
no worries just lots of things to get sorted but none of them priority, well one is but I'm ignoring that one :incheek:
thanks tho, I almost felt it x

happy camping in your new baby :D won't be long now before you get to hug and welcome him / her into your world, have you got a name yet
... I'm typing this and thinking how fanatic arer we over these peieces of tin :lol: I love mine, just wish I could drive it :hangloose

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
I'm mostly worrying about my ex messaging me constantly calling me a slag and a whore.
My Mum telling me yesterday that i don't love her and she doesn't want to see me because i'm a dissapointment.
Money because i cant afford to stay in the house i'm in on my own.
Where i'm going to live.
When i move away i'm gonna need a new job. Arggghhhh.
If i got flashed doing 60 in a 40 on Saturday (stupid f*&$ing signs).

So yeah, i'm worrying :[

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2manyengines said:
I'm mostly worrying about my ex messaging me constantly calling me a slag and a whore. - try and change your phone number, only giving it to close friends

My Mum telling me yesterday that i don't love her and she doesn't want to see me because i'm a dissapointment. - is she normally this irrational or could she just be upset because she had become fond of your boyfriend and just can't see why you don't want to be with him anymore, maybe another chat in a couple of days eh ?

Money because i cant afford to stay in the house i'm in on my own.
Where i'm going to live. - ask around and see if you can find a lodger

When i move away i'm gonna need a new job. Arggghhhh. - do you really want to move away ?

If i got flashed doing 60 in a 40 on Saturday (stupid f*&$ing signs). - another 3 months ? before you can stop worrying about that one, not sure exactly how long tbh but lets hope it's sooner

So yeah, i'm worrying :[
:hug: things normally work out in the end, they just have a habit of building up into one big bundle, you can only sort it out bit by bit missus, you'll get there x

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
dirtypidj said:
:hug: things normally work out in the end, they just have a habit of building up into one big bundle, you can only sort it out bit by bit missus, you'll get there x
I know.
I read that through and fell like a right moaning c$£t.
I'm healthy, I still got some well good friends and stuff.
I have nothing to worry about really :hug:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts