Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
ready for the off....
36,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....wooo hoooo :D :D :D

I decided to pay it off (well all but £2K - just in case I want 'another' mortgage in the near future) so just wrote a big cheque to pretty much clear it off. I know there's a big hole in my savings but my money is doing much more for me now than it was in its wanky bank account...

Fifteen years early too :) Its a great feeling :)

Thanks Bri for your advice a few weeks ago, and thanks White Tiger Mark for your 'obvious' statement on Sunday - you both made me realise the benefit :) - I owe you both a pint, cider for Mark and tea for BB ;)

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
Nice one dude, i've only got another £120k left on mine :eek:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Thanks Bri for your advice a few weeks ago, and thanks White Tiger Mark for your 'obvious' statement on Sunday - you both made me realise the benefit :) - I owe you both a pint, cider for Mark and tea for BB ;)
Congrats :D....was there a thread with advice on then, am thinking of doing the same, just wondering which way to go really?

·
Premium Member
4,799 Posts
Nice one:)

Il be 60 when mines paid off:(

Sure if i wasnt into Classic VWs id have a bigger house by now:confused:

·
Prodigal Son Returned
1,202 Posts
IS there a kill 1302 poll anywhere? :eek: :lol: I hate to think how much I still owe, only a year into my current one. Luckily I had it fixed for five years just hoping the interest rates come down.

So what dub you buying next then?;)

·
ready for the off....
36,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IS there a kill 1302 poll anywhere? .

So what dub you buying next then?;)
Probably - cos when I tell you that I treated myself to a Carrera 4 six months ago you'll really hate me :)

Its been a good couple of years hence the 'result' ;) When you find that poll 'pm' the missus cos I am well insured as well :lol:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Well done you

I'll be 50 if I don't move :D

(I plan on working my arse off for the next few years though so hopefully sooner;))

·
Premium Member
44,398 Posts
Sorry to hijack - I believe >DEL< is viewing this thread and I really need to ask you Ghia related question asap - I've sent you my tel number.... Sorry to butt-in...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts