Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that 2 of my best mates have decided to go on holiday the day before my 18th, when they full well knew that I wanted to go out on the night of my birthday :( I know it's nothing deathly serious.. it's just being let down by 2 of your most supposedly 'loyal' friends is pretty shite, especially when it's your 18th. I keep being let down by my supposed friends lately and it's getting too bloody much, especially when I try and be a decent mate to them!

·
Registered
27,388 Posts
I just found out that 2 of my best mates have decided to go on holiday the day before my 18th, when they full well knew that I wanted to go out on the night of my birthday :( I know it's nothing deathly serious.. it's just being let down by 2 of your most supposedly 'loyal' friends is pretty shite, especially when it's your 18th. I keep being let down by my supposed friends lately and it's getting too bloody much, especially when I try and be a decent mate to them!
ah to be young again and find out that you will get let down by those you think you can rely on,unfortunatley it wont be the last time of that i can promise you:(

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, I messaged my closer friends on MySpace asking them to confirm if they'd be able to come out on my 18th and FOUR out of the 6 of them can't because they're away, all knowing that I had planned this ages ago! I've been let down by my mates/family before but it's so disheartening every time it happens. And no they didn't invite me on holiday.

·
I really must get out more
6,091 Posts
perhaps it's all a diversion, and there all planning a big surprise 18th party for you:group:

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Lol they're not :p my passport doesn't even look like me because it was taken when I had very very dark hair and I was 13 so I look extremely young :p
I went away just before my 20th with a passport that had a photo of me at 9. They laughed there arses off when I went through passport control. I didn't think they were allowed to do that :( :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts