Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Lovely girlfriend bought my an Ipod Touch for Christmas and her father took the easy option for a present and got me a voucher for the store....

What are your ideas for 'must have' songs for me to buy and download?

Music wise i like anything really from Dr Dre and Eminem to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Green Day whilst stopping of at Paul Weller's and Avril Lavigne's alone the way!

Pretty sure i've got to buy Blur's Song 2 and have just bought Lupe Fiasco's 'Kick push' :D

So what else should i get?

Cheers Anton

·
Registered
25,413 Posts
...tell you what you could do, go onto iTunes and buy what you've listed, then hit the Genius button: it selects other tracks that'll go with your existing library :)

·
VZ Staff
24,097 Posts
you're asking other people what music you should listen to? :tick:
WHS ^^^ Taste in music is a very individual thing. What one person loves, another may detest...it wouldn't stop me telling someone if I think their taste in music is crap though :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
FYI I had one of these vouchers last year. I spent a fair bit of it straight off the bat and then forgot about it as I built up a list of tracks that I wanted to buy. When I finally came to do this (admittedly months later) my voucher had expired. It wiped out about 7 quid or so of credit (yes, not a huge amount), but I felt very hard done by, considering it was bought as a present.

I had thrown away the card after when uploading the credit so had nothing to look back at.

So I'm not having a major gripe, but just warning you not to chillax too much... get spending!

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
Ignore them all Anton,upload all yours,girlfriends relatives,friends cd's,play with it all and save the voucher for when something comes up you want

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you're asking other people what music you should listen to? :tick:
Bitch ;) you never moan when I ask what underwear you've got on!!!
How' things with you and Jo?
Guess we'll see you guys at volksworld next?

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool video but the song doesn't half go on!
Know i'm gonna be walking round the shops going ''ding a line a dong a dong a ding dong'' though! :lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,138 Posts
remember your fave

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Gotta be Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You UP.... Just for rick rolling yourself

1 - 19 of 19 Posts