Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I slept in till after mid day today (only just) and now I wish I hadn't cos I won't sleep tonight. I'm so not tired and feel wide awake but have to be up at about 6.30am tomorrow for work. If I don't get a good nights sleep I am a right ratty cow the next day.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
I'm with you there hun... I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight :(

I'd rather have got up early and be in bed now, but it's too late to be thinking like that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
I slept in till after mid day today (only just) and now I wish I hadn't cos I won't sleep tonight. I'm so not tired and feel wide awake but have to be up at about 6.30am tomorrow for work. If I don't get a good nights sleep I am a right ratty cow the next day.
I've been up since 2 am :mad: Please can I have your lie in :(

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not really a morning person at all to be honest. Every other week I have to start at 8am, every other week I'm in a ratty mood ;) :lol: Most people at work say god morning then leave me alone until abut 10 ish. I've recently discovered the O'Brians next to work opens at 7.30 am which means I can get a nice big coffee to start the day

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
:eek: 2am, thats when you g to bed not get up.
No. Go to bed at 11. Get to sleep around 12. Get up at 2. :eek: Think you'll have nice bath and early night. Still Up at 1015pm. Hoping child will give up and go to sleep before I lose my mind. :( I'm thinking of a nice holiday far away from anything and anyone ;)

If everyone could send sleepy thoughts over this way that would be really great ;)

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. Go to bed at 11. Get to sleep around 12. Get up at 2. :eek: Think you'll have nice bath and early night. Still Up at 1015pm. Hoping child will give up and go to sleep before I lose my mind. :( I'm thinking of a nice holiday far away from anything and anyone ;)

If everyone could send sleepy thoughts over this way that would be really great ;)
and this way. I've got anther glass of wine now, that may make me sleepy

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
i do that every weekend. up til 2 or 3am friday and saturday night, sleep til 10 when i set the alarm, schnooze until about 11.30-12. it doesn't matter when i get up i still stay up til about 1. bad habit of mine. i should stop it. i only go to bed because i have to get up in the morning :(

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love to sleep, it's kinda worrying me a bit how much I sleep but if I don't I do get really moody. Eight hours is normally the min I try to have.

I used t be able t manage on 4 hours, mind you I was drinking a lot and holding down 2 jobs then. Used to leave the pub I worked in 5 hours before I had to leave for work the next day. Maybe I'm making up for lost hours :lol:

Edit: I also used to go through quite a few pro plus and cans of redbull then

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
I have to get up early with my mental dog, if I don't get up, he eats his bed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Early mornings....late nights = black bags under my eyes :eek:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
I've been trying to send my friend a picture to prove how rough I am looking today but even my phone is rejecting me :lol:
:lol: that's you and me both then :hug:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
:eek: thats lie in?

I couldn't cope.

I hate waking up to an alarm clock to, that buzzing just goes right through me
i have to set an alarm or i'll sleep past one and feel like crap all day. i did it the weekend after new year and felt terrible. now i set it for 10 and have a nice hour long lie in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts