Registered
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pungence

big dogs big dogs landing on my face :moon::elvis::stupid:

·
Registered
78,063 Posts
I haven't smoked any in nearly four years... I guess I would enjoy it even more... but it always fucks with your mind... just the more you smoke the more you convince yourself it doesn't... but most of those things you think, do and say aren't that normal you know :D

·
Registered
19,249 Posts
I haven't smoked any in nearly four years... I guess I would enjoy it even more... but it always fucks with your mind... just the more you smoke the more you convince yourself it doesn't... but most of those things you think, do and say aren't that normal you know :D
QFT. Been a year for me now. Used to do it on the regular. People probably wouldn't believe me if i told them how much i smoked. Nowadays when i tell people i quit, they think i'm joking.

The reason i quit? The responsibility of becoming a dad and panic attacks. When something starts affecting your health and you suddenly have so much more to live for, getting high just does not seem worth it.

I still get tempted to have a smoke. Most of my friends smoke and when i watch certain films or tv shows, i just crave a joint. However i consider my abstainance to be an acheivement and so i tend to dismiss those thoughts pretty quickly.

Short term memory still isn't too hot and i'm still a lazy sod but i guess that's one of the pitfalls of having abused my mind for so long. I don't feel too different in myself for not smoking but other people can see a big difference apparently.

My aim is to stay away from it but it is hard being that my work puts me in the thick of it. I run a bong shop... :)

·
Registered
78,063 Posts
QFT. Been a year for me now. Used to do it on the regular. People probably wouldn't believe me if i told them how much i smoked. Nowadays when i tell people i quit, they think i'm joking.
same here on all scores... smoked for 17 years day in day out... last few years neat skunk

I still dream about it

1 - 20 of 52 Posts