Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting all night for this :D

Heard some noise outside so peeked out the window to see a small group of youths with crappy "Scream" masks on walking towards the house......

I quick squirt of tomato sauce and a rumage through the kitchen draw to find my "Psycho" knife and I sit by the door waiting....

There's a bang on the door and some yob shouts through the letter box "Trick or treat or we'll do yer car"

Suddenly there's one crazy faced psycho Nige jumping out the door with a big fook off knife in his hand screaming like a nutter on acid.

I'm sure one of them wet himself as they ran off crying like babies.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
That's very very cruel Nige. Still they'll avoid your place next year. :lol:
Hopefully ;)

They egged my mums car last year and it was only a few weeks after her husband had died. I swore I'd get some revenge on them. ;)

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
i hate it. took the beetle out with me tonight just in case the shites down my road who did my sisters car decided to come back for mine.

we fished out all of the out of date Roses and had them ready just to pay them off, but nobody came. phew.

i actually like the idea of halloween but not the begging/threatening kids. saw hoards of them wandering the streets on my way home from work tonight.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
lol, not MY chocolate - are you kidding???

my sister bought 2 tins of roses last christmas (i ate some on the sly throughout the year). they last until about July I think. she has dug them out and some of them are ok, but we decided the greedy teenagers that call at our house deserved them as a pay off to leave the cars alone.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I can't believe that we're so lucky, we've never had trouble with trick or treaters, normally little kids with a grown up bro or sis or their mum in the background and we live in a supposedly rough area, popley the beirut of basingstoke :confused:
I think for once I'm actually glad I live here ;)
can't believe that they say treat or treat or trash your car :eek:
we get trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something nice to eat here ..

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
dirtypidj said:
I can't believe that we're so lucky, we've never had trouble with trick or treaters, normally little kids with a grown up bro or sis or their mum in the background
we get trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something nice to eat here ..
ditto to that, we had the smelly feet ryhme here. so although i personally don't agree with it i don't mind and got a few sweets in and let my two go and join in on our street too. luckily it's all families with younger kids on my road, so all us parents made a point of putting a pumpkin outside and all kids were told they could only knock on doors where there was something halloweeny:D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
:lol: @ Nige! Juicey got egged last night but that's all. Orange meringue anyone? :lol:

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
3,584 Posts
Volks-Widow said:
we fished out all of the out of date Roses and had them ready just to pay them off, but nobody came. phew.
That'll be the Strawberry Creams and the Orange Creams then I assume? Eugh - food of the Devil :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts