Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we im kinda brown beige really ..i havnt posted on here for an hour .. its no wonder i harly post any more rember me ?? i posted on here an hour ago ..

ahh fuck it im not even waiting fro ten mins to post my next post .......

this is why i never post on here no more ...well for the past hour enyways ....

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hermand said:
What ARE you on about, Al?
im takin the piss out of frenchprice and his im back post ..but i decided to change back to black so as to make it a bit better ...

ffs do i have to explain everthing

·
Registered
9,063 Posts
fingy said:
im takin the piss out of frenchprice and his im back post ..but i decided to change back to black so as to make it a bit better ...

ffs do i have to explain everthing
Nah, you just have to be funny :moon:

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
ahh the unsurpassed wit on fingy astounds us all once again. I often wonder why you are still on here and not writing some of the uk's finest comedy :incheek:

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
He tried, but looks like all the comedic script writing posts have been filled.
In fairness this would pass for comedy compared to some of the posts that have been on here. :lol:

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
fingy said:
we im kinda brown beige really ..i havnt posted on here for an hour .. its no wonder i harly post any more rember me ?? i posted on here an hour ago ..

ahh fuck it im not even waiting fro ten mins to post my next post .......

this is why i never post on here no more ...well for the past hour enyways ....
PMSL ! :D

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aythankyoaawww

im surprised anyone can read it

the darker the nights get the worse my spelling gets or is it the fatter my fingers get the more keys i hit or is it i just cant speel

·
Registered
10,867 Posts
Ah ! yes...but is that a ...."I'm BLLAcK !!(moves head out and back in a Circular movment holding the pointing finger up) dont go there sister !!..kinda black.........
or.....HEYYYY ! IMM BLLACK !!.....in a kind of huggy bear kinda groovey pimp kinda black....
or...Im BULLACK YOU MOFO N*GG*R DISS MA MUTHUR I SHOOT YOU DEAD HOMEBOY...kind away...
or was that just ....well im kinda brown beige really..Yow gorra feace lark a bulldog chewin' a wasp!" brummie kind ah way...... :D

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i dunnow..i eint shoowa all i know is that one day in 1970 my mom had it off with a ****** :mrt: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts