Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
............what a absolutley fucking awesome last drive. Speed, skill, courage......and he didnt ram anybody off! Regardless of what people think about the cheating crout bastard, F1 will be a poorer sport without him.

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
56 ragtop said:
............what a absolutley fucking awesome last drive. Speed, skill, courage......and he didnt ram anybody off! Regardless of what people think about the cheating crout bastard, F1 will be a poorer sport without him.
no he didnt ram anyone but did you see how many jumped out of his was, probably for fear of being labbled the one who stopped him winning!! the might of ferrari at its bullying best!!

nykxx

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
shame i missed it earlier, wanted to see if he was gunna cheat his way to the podium but fair play if he didnt. still no aryten senna thow

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thegavster said:
It will not be a poorer sport without him, there are some great drivers coming through who will provide far more entertainment than him. Regardless of that, it was a fantastic final drive for him and huge respect for it, he lived up to his reputation and it's good to go out on a (relative) high.

gav
I think it will be a closer sport now hes gone. But i do think it will be poorer. Not many drivers could of done what he did today. The guys been a cheating bastard in the past. And i dont except this 'he cheats coz hes got a greater desire to win' bullshit. Winning is winning, cheating aint. But today he drove magnificently.To come from last place to forth!! It is a shame him and Senna never got it on for a few more years. Both great drivers. Like i said, cant stand the guy really. His face is a bit bendy for my liking. But fair play to him today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts