Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fucking awful weather through out the night, even worse now.

Waking up with a hang over, probley very wet, folding away a wet cold tent, eating some junk food then driving 7 hours home!.

Never been so glad to be in my own bed. :D

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
yeah to start with i was gutted i didnt have the cash togo but now im glad i didnt go how pants is this poxy weather would be a shity drive home with my super fast wipers lol

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
All I can say is I'm glad I dropped out of the Cubs (the one between the younger Beavers - yes, laugh - and Scouts). The writing was on the wall for me after being sent outside for calling some kid 'fat'. And the whole tie thing never really did it for me!

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
Could be EVEN worse . . .

This weekend saw the 'Centenary Camps' of the Boy Scouts . . .

http://www.scouts.org.uk/2007/events/CentenaryCamps.html

Thousands of young boys . . . celebrating 100 years of Boy Scout Movement . . . by camping all over the UK in shit weather . . .

And risking getting rogered by their Parol Leader :eek:

:D
I was a scout for years,my poop shoot never earned a badge ;) no way no how :D

but I did get my sewing badge though:incheek:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,673 Posts
BenEssex said:
fucking awful weather through out the night, even worse now.

Waking up with a hang over, probley very wet, folding away a wet cold tent, eating some junk food then driving 7 hours home!.

Never been so glad to be in my own bed. :D
Check it out...

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
SomeEnglishGeezer said:
All I can say is I'm glad I dropped out of the Cubs (the one between the younger Beavers - yes, laugh - and Scouts). And the whole tie thing never really did it for me!
me too, all my mates went, so i tried to get in, i hated it, we had to get up early on sundays dressed like a prat and go to church, no ta, i bailed as soon as possible, they went on to the scouts, that sounded a giggle, made to go camping in what usually seemed to be crap weather and jump in freezing lakes to swim to the other side and back, again, no ta :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I was going to be heading down that way this morning, but after reading most of the posts on here, I have talked myself into not going. The weather just up the road from Newquay here just outside Exeter is OK, sunny but with dark clouds in the sky. Its a great improvement on the last few days were it has be raining pretti much none stop!
I feel for the people down there that were camping in tents! What a nightmare that must of been!!

Scotti.
:hangloose

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
Could be EVEN worse . . .

This weekend saw the 'Centenary Camps' of the Boy Scouts . . .

http://www.scouts.org.uk/2007/events/CentenaryCamps.html

Thousands of young boys . . . celebrating 100 years of Boy Scout Movement . . . by camping all over the UK in shit weather . . .

And risking getting rogered by their Parol Leader :eek:

:D
my eldest Jack has been away since saturday morning....i pick him up at 3.30 today.....and luckily, we've had reasonable weather up here......

.....either that or we're not soft southern pussies ;)

as for RTTS..........i can't think of anything worse......... chav 's and shit weather :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts