Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
I must say that I'm more of a fan of the lovely Kitten von Mew...

(but you probably already know that)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Very nice young lady indeedy... :D ...glamour without the 21st century "sluttyness"...[I know it is not a real word, but it seem to fit the bill...]...where did modern women start to loose the glamour, was it the shell suit...:lol:...but honestly where does everyone think it went wrong for women today...when was being a "woman" and having that pride and feminine beauty turned into the ladette culture we have to suffer today...?
On a better note my good lady has just recieved a parcel from Pin Up Girl Clothing in the States which contained a couple of very dresses and a few other bits 'n bobs...one very happy wife, and one very happy Swampy [cause I get to see wife in said clothing... ;) ]...!!!

·
Keepin' It Casual
15,934 Posts
Swampy{UK} said:
Very nice young lady indeedy... :D ...glamour without the 21st century "sluttyness"...[I know it is not a real word, but it seem to fit the bill...]...where did modern women start to loose the glamour, was it the shell suit...:lol:...but honestly where does everyone think it went wrong for women today...when was being a "woman" and having that pride and feminine beauty turned into the ladette culture we have to suffer today...?
personal opinion.............i think somewhere in the ongoing desire for equality/personal freedoms,some ladies rather missed the point n thought that to get on terms in a man's world,a more blokeish bullish attitude was required..............as i say,missing the point......the glamour revival of the last decade or so says to me that a lot of girls today dig that the older glam icons always did have the power (in that they were strong willed/yet feminity/sex appeal was never compromised,in fact it was an asset)added to the desire to hark back to an ideal (probabbly non real lol)image of a more glamourours individualistic yesteryear style wise.
Plus swampy,i guess we just gotta bear in mind that we're old(er) gits,n that today the fashion is 'street' and labels,hence those lovely tracksuits lol:lol:

right enough balls from me.........and wheres' the pics of your missus then:lol:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
M-A-D said:
I must say that I'm more of a fan of the lovely Kitten von Mew...

(but you probably already know that)
Oh my days! :eek: more pics of this hot lil fillie please :bandit:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
vdubs ruined my life said:
personal opinion.............i think somewhere in the ongoing desire for equality/personal freedoms,some ladies rather missed the point n thought that to get on terms in a man's world,a more blokeish bullish attitude was required..............as i say,missing the point......the glamour revival of the last decade or so says to me that a lot of girls today dig that the older glam icons always did have the power (in that they were strong willed/yet feminity/sex appeal was never compromised,in fact it was an asset)added to the desire to hark back to an ideal (probabbly non real lol)image of a more glamourours individualistic yesteryear style wise.
Plus swampy,i guess we just gotta bear in mind that we're old(er) gits,n that today the fashion is 'street' and labels,hence those lovely tracksuits :lol:

right enough balls from me.........and wheres' the pics of your missus then:lol:
...reckon you be right dude...but it is nice to see some ladies drifting back to the more glamourous way of dressing themselves... :crazy: ...nothing but a good thing in my book... ;) ...and yep being an official old git does probably effect my logic and thinking... :eek: :D
...as for the piccies of the Missus...you will be lucky...point a camera at her and she starts coming out with all sorts of nasty threats... :crazy: ...not a great lover of having her photo taken...had an abusive first relationship and it has taken me years to get her to see herself for the wonderful human being that she is...but you will hopefully meet her at Old Walden in July if you are still going...and might be able to get a piccie of her in one of her new frocks when we go the Ruggy Club Ball in a couple of weeks time...!!!
...once we get the Zoddy on the road [18-24 months work there methinks] we really, really want to do the Hotrod Hayride, been reading up about it and the Saturday night sounds like a real superb bash, and the sprinting and oval tracking sound like petrol head heaven...few good rockabilly bands and a burlesque show to boot...excellent... :crazy: :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts