Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be here..

Although knowing my luck it will look like this..

I can't wait. Should be real relaxing..

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
England To Everest said:
have fun, hope the weather holds for you :D Isn't it rainy season tho? :crazy:
Cheers dude.

Yeah, it is hurricane season. Forecast looks good for this week, although you can never tell.

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
have a good time mate...

if you want i can come round and drive your cars and water the plants while your away

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I thought that I saw Antigua mentioned but it wasn't, but it is where you're going :crazy:
anyhoo, just had an email from my daughter at long last :

hiya mumsy,seen 2 bloody tarantulas now and theres 1 in the house somewhere so im freaky out a little and john is being my big strong man and killing everything that moves for me.dont really like staying in this house at the mo but its free and its only for a another couple of weeks now.

we went to a party on friday in this beautiful house.there are open verandas and have the best view to wake up to but there are completely open.no fly screens or anything.we slept there on friday because we was too pissed to make it home.we didnt put the mossie net up properly and i am not taking the piss i literally have 200 bites on me. i look like ive got chicken pox.there is a flat to rent there and it really is like a tropical paridise but i dont know if can live there if im going to get bit like that everynight.also its tonnes cheaper than the other house we were looking at.i just dont know.

Everything is going lovely tho,spent the day at the beach on friday and it was a beautiful clear day.we could see the volcano on monserrat.its having a little blip.our local beach is so nice.its called pigeon im sure you can find a picture of it on tinternet but it doesnt look as nice.had a barbie on the beach last night it was lovely.

I am still at all times of day dripping with sweat it just never really gets any cooler.even when it rains(and when it rains here it pours) its just as sweaty after.we have seen some good storms.its strange because it can rain on 1 side of the hill and still be dry on the other.

some real tourist info for you ;) don't forget to take the mozzie spray and an extra large glass for the spiders :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts